Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy my Birthday

So my "birthday" was the 28Th, and I say it in quotes because I'm a leap year baby and my birthday didn't exist this year. It was funny i got SO many "un-birthday" texts. I loved getting them from my sister and brother in law Stacie and Tysen. i was happy they remembered! haha but how it started out was i went to my nephew Preston's basketball game where my sister and my mom met up with my brother and my other nephew Nic. i tried to get him to take pictures and he would cover up his face I finally got one!! Then i headed over to my parents house for a girls movie night with my mom Lori, Mal, and my mother in law. while we waited for Mal and Sandi i read stories to Preston and played with the boys.He's just too goofy
This is my favorite one, Nic's is classic!!! oh and Mal was there already. haha but when they got there Mal gave me her present from her and i LOVED it
She knows me well!!! and Tanner and I needed more dishes and so I asked my mom for some. the one's i wanted were only 4 sets of each and if Tanner and I had more company then 2 guests I'd like more, well being as sly she is called up Sandi and asked her if she wanted to get one for me and she loved the idea so i now have two sets of them!!!
They are SO cute!!!! to girly for Tanner though. haha Well we watched a movie since Tanner said that i couldn't be home until 5 then called and extended it cuz he needed more time. Well i pull up at home and Tanner comes out in his suit :-) i walk in and he's got the table all nicely set up
He got me Olive Garden cuz he knows how much i LOVE it. He got me roses for the table! and sparkling cider since it's the most i can drink for 21 haha
and he had a movie for me
We never saw it before and it was horrible!! haha bad acting. While staying at home, our Friends Tyson and soon to be Erin Duffin stopped by to wish me happy birthday and brought me some cookies Well Tanner had been sick all week and I all of a sudden i just felt horrible. i told him that was one gift i would rather not have. but when we were going to bed i was moving my pillows and i found a "willow tree statue" and it was the symbol of I LOVE YOU
He loves me. and then I moved my other pillow and found another one, this time the "birthday girl" one.
Tanner made my birthday so great. and i loved every minute of it!! He's the best hubby anyone could ask for!!!

No comments: