Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happiness

I can just say how much I love being a mom? Joseph is the light of my life! Sure he may wear me out or drive me crazy at times. But I wouldn't change any of it for the world. He is just the sweetest always willing to give kisses when needed. when he is really in need of cuddle time with mommy and I mean serious cuddles he crabs a blanket and comes up and we cover up and relax. He also is very independant when he's outside and I check on him he barley looks up as he starts to wave his hand and telling me "bye". My new favorite thing is does is when its time to say a prayer we tell him to fold his arms and instantly his head is bowed and he starts rambling then end with a "men" it does get embarrassing at church though when he's doing it during a prayer but he's just to cute! I love being a mommy!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: