Yes that's right I LOVE SNOW!!! wahoo! It didn't snow to bad when at all last year and it made me SO sad. I've decided I'm moving to Alaska where it will snow ALL the time! I mean who can't beat wearing cute boot, scarves, hats, coats, sweaters, socks, etc. Any who it snowed like CRAZY here we got about 6inches or so (yeah I know that's nothing compared to Utah) BUT it doesn't snow like this here in Nampa/Boise very much so It for sure put me in one HAPPY mood! So this morning A lot of my neighbors were out shoveling snow and the kids playing in the street. So I got Joseph in some snow clothes and we headed outside while Tanner shoveled the driveway. First time ever Joseph got to play in it and boy did he LOVE it!!! I sat him down in it and he just sat there giggling until he started crawling around in it because he wasn't able to walk in it. If I put him on the sidewalk he would walk into the snow and face plant it ON PURPOSE! then he would eat the snow. haha he's such a goof ball. Here are some pictures of Joseph in the snow, enjoy.
Side note: If you want to have a snowball fight with your husband don't do it when he is shoveling because well he'll use it against you and dump a whole bunch of snow on you.
Okay sorry It won't let me add pictures for some reason so check out my facebook you can see them all there.
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA! Go Tanner!
Post a Comment