Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful Day 19!

Day 19 I am thankful for free babysitters... I love that I have both families who are always willing to take Joseph when needed. Or when wanted. Today was such a stressful day... I guess more lonely then anything, Tanner got work off because he had a test for school. I was SO excited to have him home for the night but some how things got mixed up and he had to leave in the middle of our grocery shopping (I usually do it by myself but i tought it'd be fun with him) Thankful his brother was able to give him a ride home to get his car. So no night with Tanner, and I bought a TON of food, much needed. Checking out though putting food through check out Joseph gets ansy. He tried standing up, and screaming his head off. I just kept thinkg "ugh I wish Tanner was here to help me" The clerk could even tell how stressed i was so she just ignored me. Seemed like she wanted me gone and fast. That overwhelmed me SO bad. But I got home in one piece. I just kept thinking on my way home I just need time to myself. My prayers were answered my sister Samantha sent me a text asking if i needed anyone to watch Joseph, I said I was okay unless she wanted him. (of course she wanted him) then she gets here and asks if he can spend the night (even better Joseph hasnt slept good in the last few weeks and I'd love a full nights rest) so now I'm here listening to Christmas music breaking every tradition I had of waiting till Thanksgiving to decorate but oh well! :-) and super much needed cleaning.

No comments: