

this is us a few years back, Nathan is the one that won't look at the camera, his brother Jason is the one in that hat who is currently out to sea serving our country! we're pretty close too. Any who I had to text him today and cancel on him :-(
My cousin Wayne is getting married I haven't seen him since my wedding either, I was never really close to him, but when we ever got together as kids we sure had fun together, ha he taught me how to jump fences. He is getting married in the Manti temple. 
I have only heard amazing things about this temple, how beautiful it is and was SO excited to see it and watch another sealing. I've only been to one and it was amazing!
Tanner took a lot of time off of work last week for school and sick and then our dog Abby who got parvo and we ended up putting her down :-( his couch went over the time with him so he was sure to get what he needed including this trip off. Well some how along the line things got mixed up and when Tanner went to look today found out that he doesn't have anymore time and his coach gave him wrong numbers or something like that. So our fun filled trip is cancelled. I was so excited our first real family outing and we had fun things planned. Who knows when we'll get the chance to get out again. I was so looking forward to my family meeting Joseph and everything. I'm crushed but I will get over it. Stupid work. Woe is life. Thanks for listening to me whine.
2 comments:
I totally know how you feel. We are missing one baby blessing, two mission farewells, and one temple endowment session because we have no time off. And we have never been on a fun trip. Heck, we've only been on one date in nearly 8 months. You're not alone!
I'm sorry Dani, that is such a bummer. I hate canceling fun plans after you have everything all planned out. Hopefully you guys will be able to take a trip soon. On a positive note...at least Tanner has a job. At least that is the way I look at it when Tys and I are so busy with work and never get to go see our family.
Post a Comment