How about a few updates on us Barkers.
Tanner
he now has a new job at t-mobile, Idaho Power were getting rid of meter readers and so Tanner was lucky enough to find a job before he was laid off at Idaho Power. yes it is a pay decrease but we get by just fine. He just started another semester of school boo!!! with him doing school in the mornings and having to work nights we never see each other. But we are making the best of things.
Joseph,
He's already 9 months! can you believe it? he's lived as long as I have carried him. He is crawling, pulling himself up, letting go of things, and he's actually stood up by himself twice (not realizing it) I am so proud of him! he is growing up SO much, soon he's going to be walking. He also is talking a LOT his favorite words are dog, mom, Dada, g ma, g pa, and baba. the Dr said for his age he's advanced at talking :-) we've got one smart little tiger. He loves dancing to music he's always bobbing the head and waving the arms. he loves the beach boys song Barbara Ann he'll even try and sing a long! awe he is the love of this family.
Me,
Well I guess not to much goes on with me. I'm enjoying being a stay at home mom. Joseph is my world and I don't know what Tanner and I ever did before he was born. Granted I am the worst house wife in the world we don't seem to mind as long as we're happy. It is however embarrassing sometimes. However I am getting better at it. My cooking skills may never improve however with Tanner working nights I never think to cook anymore. We spend our mornings cuddling and watching lost until he leaves. but now that he has started school we hardly see each other. Joseph is eating real food now so maybe I'll start cooking dinner again for him. I'm getting discouraged, losing weight seems to be impossible for me. I've never had a problem with losing weight until now, and now all i find myself is looking in the mirror not happy and wanting to go anywhere. However for doing my dads sign for his business he bought me a bike and a bike trailer and now that its not SUPER hot out I'll go ride with Joseph, he has a cute helmet.
The Barkers as a Family,
Tanner and I have been married 2 years! time has flown by SO fast... We made everyone think we had a vacation planned. Where did we really end up going? home sweet home. My mom watched Joseph Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and half of Wednesday. longest time we've ever spent without Joseph, but spending that time with Tanner was the best thing ever. We went and watched movies, and went to Tucano's yummy!!!! One of my favorite restaurants. We wanted to float the River but I ended up throwing away my bathing suit by accident, how retarded am I? haha. but we had a blast. That's what's new with us Barkers we're loving life and making due with what we have for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment