Wednesday, September 16, 2009

a little irked!!! just need to vent

why are people insensitive??? I'm sorry but I'm sick of hearing about how people aren't fans of those that complain everyday for 9 months. usually its men or girls that haven't been pregnant, or those that haven't had a hard pregnancy. Pregnancy is not easy at all! I wish men could be pregnant to see what its like. I don't mind giving up my body to give life, sure stretch marks aren't pretty but its something I've decided to go through. What really makes me mad is how can someone judge a pregnant lady complaining about being sick? you try throwing up 9 times a day, or smells make you sick, you try dealing with swollen feet and a achy back 24/7. tons of girls do it and tons are more stronger then others yes. But just think for once can you go 9 months and throw up every single day and not complain about it? I'm sorry I just needed to vent. There are some jerks out there that need to be more considerate of those that can give life and they have to experience at all. venting done.

No comments: