Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Awe, the joys of pregnancy!
I'm almost to my second trimester! I really hope that means no more morning sickness! I've yet to go a day with out throwing up. but some days are better then others. they days I can't seem to keep anything down I hate so much! it makes me really worried for the babies sake. but thankfully that's only about once or twice a week. my sister is only a week behind me and not as bad as I am. I think she's lucky :) this week however has been the worst. I babysit two girls and one has had a headcold or flu or something. anyway I ended up getting it. of course this happens the weekend hubby leaves town so not only am I sick I'm missing my other half like crazy! I ended up just crashing on my parents couch to sick to do anything. I finally caved and called my ob who got me a anti biotic but I still have a really bad cough my ribs hurt so bad from it. my mother in law is just the sweetest thing! she knows how sick I've been and for the life of me I can't even get strength to clean my own house. Tanner helps a lot. but its my job. I just feel bad. and taking care of two little kids isn't easy. so my house is a mess and I'm always saying sorry to tanner and he just says "all I want is a happy healthy wife" but still. my mother in law is more then willing to do anything she wants to come help clean but I just feel awful I can't even ask but I love her to death and I'm so grateful for her! on other news. as of may 15th I won't be watching the girls anymore. but tanner is set in his ways that he doesn't want nor needs me to get a job so i'll be free to clean all then. and make dinner nights for me are so bad I haven't been able to really cook. but hopefully this will change it all! my mom is going baby happy! she has made so many baby blankets for both boys and girls and she's so sweet she is also making me maternity close. I have a nice little belly and can barley fit in any of my regular shirts. its hard knowing I'm getting fat and can't do aything about it. I look forward to giving birth and getting back in shape!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you get feeling better soon. Hang in there!I am excited to see you when you come to Logan for my graduation or at least when we come to Nampa for Preston's graduation. Love you guys!
Awe Dani that's so cute. I'm sorry you are being so sick and unable to hold anything down. I'm happy that Tanner is there for you all the way, that is completely amazing. :) If you need anything I would like to help out with what I can. I love you.
I can honestly say I feel your pain! :) This whole morning sickness thing SUCKS! Justin has been super sweet doing the cleaning and cooking, but it makes me feel so lazy even though really I couldn't do it. The doc moved my due date back to the 23rd based on the ultrasound so I'm 10 days behind you :) It'll be fun to have a tiny one at Thanksgiving. If you want, we should get together and be prego buddies! Ha ha ha! Love ya!
Post a Comment