Monday, January 5, 2009

Year 2009

So I woke up this morning with a fresh blanket of snow! I love the snow and what better is it that its the first snow of this year!!! :-) So much has changed this year so much and its only the 5Th. My parents finally sold their store on December 31, 2008 and now I am working for new people which is kinda weird if you ask me, but that okay. I hope this change can be a good one. So Tanner and I still aren't having any luck with kids :( But hopefully this year we'll have a little family. At least that's what I'm praying for, but only time will tell. So my new years eve went pretty good Tanner and I went out to the movies with Erin Hannah and her boyfriend Tyson Duffin (really good friends from starlight theatre) we say Benjamin Button, its a pretty good movie some things I wouldn't support really BUT it was a good movie and I was impressed. Then we decided to start being old people and went home to watch "Bye Bye Birdie" and by about 12:13 we both were asleep ha ha. But by the 1st we put away all of our Christmas things :( well except for my village because my mom was coming by later to see it. but then we headed to my nephews birthday party he turned 3 today and by golly I think all he really got were hot wheel cars! ha ha but that was basically it we got home at 6:30 after going out to dinner with my parents and we put on "the brave little toaster" both of us slept through it and by 8:30 we went to bed. I swear we're just a couple of old people now. I hope you all had a wonderful and continue to have a wonderful year! plus try to keep your new year resolutions! mine is to lose all the weight that I've gained this past year. hopefully get back to my 110lbs I used to be I'll be okay with 120 though. But since i was diagnosed hyperthyroidism and have to take pills everyday its harder for me to lose weight. but here's to hoping!

2 comments:

Tyler and Aubrey Hartley said...

I didn't know you had hyperthyroidism. Did Tanner tell you that I have problems with that too? They zapped my thyroid with radiation to make it produced less hormone and totally killed it in the process. Now I take a pill everyday to make up for it. It is tough to lose weight when your hormones are out of wack.

4 barkers said...

Yeah tanner told me that you did and that you had it bad that you had to stay in a room my mom and little sister have it and now i do and yeah i used to be able to lose weight like no other but now since i've been taking a pill everyday for it it makes it SO hard. it stinks.